PRRA SWIM LESSON TRANSITION
PRRA will be transition from Red Cross swimming lessons to the Lifesaving Society swimming lesson program.
* First set of Lifesaving Society swimming lessons will be January – March 2023.
* Lifesaving lesson classes & dates
* Registration will be Wednesday November 30th
Questions? Please feel free to contact the PRRA in person at Stride Place Reception, email firstname.lastname@example.org or by calling 204-857-7772
Swimming Lesson Information – link
December 9th 6-9pm & Dec 10th 9am-12pm 2022
$65 per participant
12+ years (or turning 12 within the next 6 months)
Learn how to be a responsible babysitter, basic first aid and much more
Register your child online now
OCTOBER 26 – DECEMBER 14th 2022
$65 for the whole session
Wednesdays at 10am for 8 weeks each class is 55 minutes
Stride Place’s Homestead CO-OP Walking Track
$10 Drop-In available
Stroller Fitness allows new mothers to enjoy a full body workout safely while enjoying time with their baby and meeting other moms and their baby.
It’s a mix of cardiovascular and strength training that focuses on postural alignment and targets the right abdominal exercises.
Instructor: Isabelle Kingsbury M.Sc Kin : Adapted Strength
Register at Stride Place reception or online
- This class is open to all ages of toddlers in strollers or multiple siblings.
- Participants must be min of 4-6 weeks postpartum, 6-8 weeks for caesareans.