With the recent Government of Manitoba announcement regarding the next phase of restrictions,
the Shindleman Aquatic Centre will be opening on Monday March 8th.
The Aquatic Centre will be offering several different Aquafit and fitness swim options daily and will be open for members only for the time being.
Members will be able to book into a maximum of 1 Aquafit and 1 Fitness Swim timeslot per day.
Bookings will open on Friday March 5th at 9am. To book, visit our online booking page
– Masks are mandatory and must be worn while in the facility, including while in the Viterra Fitness Centre and on the Co-op Walking Track, and may only be removed before entering the pool.
– Members will be allowed into the changerooms a maximum of 10 minutes before the start of their session and must leave at the end of the timeslot, regardless of their time of entry.
– Only the South entrance will be open, and everyone entering the building must stop and sign in at reception before accessing other areas of the building
– Changeroom access will be limited, and showers will be closed. A reminder to follow social distancing while in the changeroom and we encourage members to come as prepared for their activity as possible.
– All Aquatic memberships that have been on hold for the length of our closure, will be extended 120 days. If your membership was set to expire during our closure, between November 8th and March 8th, the time being added to your membership will reflect the amount of time that was lost. All Aquatic memberships will automatically restart on Monday March 8th, if you are not comfortable returning at this time, please contact reception to keep your membership on hold.
Please Read the PRRA COVID-19 CODE RED Guidelines & Protocols before accessing the facility – PDF
Fitness Centre and Walking Track is now open to members only.
Fitness Centre is offering 1 hour time slots that must be pre-booked online or by calling reception at 204-857-7772
Walking Track members do not have to pre-book but must sign in at reception.
MASKS MUST BE WORN AT ALL TIMES in the facility.
Stride Place Hours of Operation:
Monday – Sunday 5:35am – 9:30pm
Stride Place Reception Hours:
Monday – Friday 8:00am – 4:00pm
Saturday & Sunday 9:00am – 5:00pm
* No person shall be permitted access to the facility if they are showing flu-like symptoms of any kind,
or have been in contact with anyone confirmed to be infected with Covid -19
* Please review any /all changes to the Province of Manitoba’s Covid-19 health & safety protocols: LINK
* Please refer to the Pre-Screening Tool on Health Links: LINK